This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.



We hope that we provide you with the services that you would like, but sometimes things may not meet your expectations.

If you are unhappy with the service that you receive, please let us know.


You can make your complaint in writing or by telephone on 01793 536541.

Alternatively, you can complain to NHS England on 0300 311 2233 or

If you are unable to resolve the complaint then there are other organisations that you can approach.  These include:


  • The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman on 0345 0154033.




Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website